|Responsable for Women’s Affairs||Rudina Çollaku|
| Elbasan, Albania
|Sex Female | Nationality Albanian|
|2013 – Present
2010 – Present
2015 – present
2010 – present
|Offering training related to the women’s rights, and students’ issues.
Executive director of “Woman Center for Development and Culture”
“Woman Center for Development and Culture”, a non-profit organisation in Elbasan.
President of “Albanian Centre for People with Special Needs” a non –profit organisation in Elbasan
EML Europe member
|EDUCATION AND TRAINING|
2014 – 2015
2010 – 2013
|Master of Science
Master of Science in Counselling Psychology and Pedagogy at Beder University, Tirana (Albania)
Professional Master in “Technology Economics” at Faculty of Sciences of Nature, “Aleksandër Xhuvani” University, Elbasan, Albania.
Bachelor level for “Technology Inforrmation” at Faculty of Sciences of Nature, “Aleksandër Xhuvani” University, Elbasan, Albania
|Listening||Reading||Spoken interaction||Spoken production|
|C1 C1 C1 C1 C1|
|Levels: A1/A2: Basic user – B1/B2: Independent user – C1/C2 Proficient user|
|Communication skills||▪ good communication and interpersonal skills
▪ good interacting skills with other people thank to my sense of humour, being non-judgemental, flexible and an opened-minded person
|Organisational / managerial skills||▪ good organization and planning skills acquired mostly from universities attended and the work experience
▪ having the leadership skills
▪ having the team spirit
|Computer skills||▪ good skills in programs such as Word, Power Point, Excel, Movie Maker, Prezzi.
- Executive director of “Woman Center for Development and Culture”
- Bachelor’s Degree for Technology at Faculty of Economics,
- Diploma of State Matura
- Master of Science in Psychological Counselling and Pedagogy at beder University
- Master of professional in Technology Economics at Faculty of Economics,